A CSA membership would provide you with 9 large packages of farm fresh vegetables, every 2 weeks over 18 weeks from late June/early July to end of October. You would be able to pick them up from locations close to your home or work. The total cost for a season is $425. To sign up, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership period: Late June/early July to end of October, 18 weeks
Total vegetable packages: 9
Payment: 2 installments or full payment at sign up
Minimum deposit due on sign up = $200
Remainder due mid-August = $225
Payment Options: Cash, Cheque (payable to Brenda Hsueh) or Email money transfer sent to email@example.com
Pick up locations and times will be determined once the locations of all interested members have been mapped for delivery logistics. Members will be contacted with delivery details, at which time the deposit of $200 is due.
Membership gets you more than just vegetables!
- Expand your culinary habits with vegetables you may not have tried before!
- Many of the vegetable varieties grown are heirloom types, rich in flavour, colour and history.
- Access to special offers from other local/organic/eco-friendly/socially-conscious sources.
- Visit the farm to see how the vegetables are grown.
Why Black Sheep Farm?
- Because we are actively working to fight climate change. This is one of our fundamental purposes.
- Contribute to soil health by supporting a farm which prioritizes improving soil quality and life.
- Minimize food waste, as many subscriptions offering customization require a large amount of stock on hand that may not all be consumed as a result.
- Support small and local farms – so Ontario farmers can stay in business, contributing to Ontario’s long-term food security.
- Support ecological, non-industrial farming.
- Support socially responsible practices and not just organic produce.
- Receive farm fresh produce with little to no additional commute (close to home/office deliveries).
- Experience the wonderful seasonality of Ontario produce.
- Partner with Brenda, Skyler and Emma on their farm journey, becoming a member of Black Sheep Farm!
To sign up, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.