A CSA membership would provide you with 9 large packages of farm fresh vegetables, every 2 weeks over 18 weeks from late June/early July to end of October. You would be able to pick them up from locations close to your home or work. The total cost for a season is $400, where each package averages to $40 in local, organic vegetables, with $4+ covering transportation. To sign up, please email email@example.com.
Membership period: Late June/early July to end of October, 18 weeks
Total vegetable packages: 9
Payment: 2 installments
Deposit due on sign up = $200
Remainder due mid-August = $200
Payment Options: Cash, Cheque (payable to Brenda Hsueh) or Email money transfer sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pick up locations and times will be determined once the locations of all interested members have been mapped for delivery logistics. Members will be contacted with delivery details, at which time the deposit of $200 is due.
Membership gets you more than just vegetables!
- Expand your culinary habits with recipes catered to the vegetable box offerings and your staple pantry
- Access to special offers from other local/organic/eco-friendly/socially-conscious sources
- Visit the farm to see how the vegetables are grown
Why Black Sheep Farm?
- Minimize wasted food, as many subscriptions offering customization require a large amount of stock on hand that may not all be consumed as a result
- Support small and local farms – so Ontario farmers can stay in business, contributing to Ontario’s long-term food security
- Support ecological, non-industrial farming
- Support socially responsible practices and not just organic produce
- Receive farm fresh produce with little to no additional commute (close to home/office deliveries)
- Experience the wonderful seasonality of Ontario produce
- Partner with Brenda on her farm journey, becoming a member of Black Sheep Farm!
To sign up, please email email@example.com.